Sunday, September 13, 2009

Martin Alumnae Chapter Interest/Officer/Programming Meeting

Dear Wonderful Alumnae,

Over the past few months we have been busy helping Delta Mu with their work week, recruitment, and supporting the new members. It's now time to work on Zeta Is Forever. It's time to jump start the Martin alumnae chapter. I'm hoping this alumnae chapter will not only include Martin but also include surrounding cities and many Delta Mu alumnae who do not live in the area. We need everybody to support alumnae chapters. My hope is the least anyone can do is be a dues paying member.

Jennifer Miller has agreed to move the alumnae chapter forward with the help of many alumnae.
If you have any desire to be an alumnae chapter officer, advisor to the chapter, or head up special committees such as Quad City, Homecoming, and Think Pink Walk please email me at ztamelissa@gmail.com.

I will be hosting an interest/officer/idea sharing meeting on Saturday Sept 19th at 10AM. The meeting will be at the Beta Omega Lodge on the Union University Campus in Jackson. I'm hoping this will be a central location for those who live in Memphis, Jackson, Martin, Lexington, etc. This will be the meeting that kicks off programming, alumnae collegiate activities, Quad City, Think Pink walk, alumnae recruitment, etc. Come with ideas. Decisions on the future of the alumnae chapter will be decided. This is your alumnae chapter, so think outside the box.

Please RSVP to ztamelissa@gmail.com. I want to make sure I have enough prizes for my new friends! :-) You do not have to attend to be an officer, advisor, etc. Just let me know what you would like to do.

A facebook group, membership information sheet, potential yahoo email group, and info on upcoming events will be coming soon.

Please feel free to forward this email to all your friends of the Martin Alumnae.

I can't thank you enough for your support of Zeta Tau Alpha and Delta Mu Chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment